Why use WP Places WordPress?
- Always-Up-to-date: We track every release of WordPress and update our system shortly after it’s released.
- Secure: If ever vulnerabilities or serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of WordPress as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
- Consistent: We package WordPress consistently every time so that the experience of deploying it in the cloud is nearly identical every time saving you money.
We take care of configuring WordPress so it works out-of-the-box. With WP Places WordPress, you can:
- Deploy WordPress quickly, easily and consistently
- Develop proof-of-concepts
- Save money and improve reliability
- Host WordPress in the cloud
WordPress is a popular blogging software and powers more than 10% of all websites globally. Developed by Automatic, WordPress rose to popularity quickly because of it’s up-to-date development framework, extensive feature set, flexibility, rapid and multilingual publishing ability, multi-author support, and thriving community. Thousands of free and commercial themes and plugins are available to extend and personalize WordPress for just about every situation.
WordPress Hosting versus WordPress Cloud Hosting
There are many options for hosting WordPress, including scores of ISPs. Typically if you pay an ISP more money, you get more hands-on services, but after WordPress is initially configured, you may not need these costly monthly services. Cloud hosting has the many advantages over traditional ISP hosting including the efficiency, reliability and scalability that comes with the shared resources of cloud operations. In addition, cloud prices are dropping every few months and that savings is passed onto cloud customers.
A major hurdle for WordPress Hosting has been the difficulty of set up, configuration, and maintenance. That’s where WPplaces can help. Our one-click setup make it incredibly simple to launch WordPress in the cloud. In minutes you can have WordPress up-and-running all without having to be an IT professional.
WordPress features include
- Rich text and HTML editing
- User roles and permissions
- Mobile responsive themes, optimized for mobile users
- Add-ons for ecommerce, SEO, email, spam filtering, analytics and more
- Multi-user and multi-blogging capabilities
- Multilingual support
- SEO optimized
Build a blog or website
WordPress is a powerful and flexible publishing platform. While it’s best known and arguably most widely used for blogging, dozens of different solutions have been built by WordPress users. WordPress can be used for just about any online publishing scenario and can easily be extended with free or commercial plugins and add-ons. Some solutions include:
Create a Portfolio
WordPress is ideal for creating portfolios for artist and photographers, videographers, writers and others who have a large body of work. There are many optional themes available for displaying portfolios.
Launch a Store
WordPress is way more than a blog. Many people use it for building portfolios, as landing pages, and even for e-commerce (there are several plugins to choose from).
Your Unique Solution
The beauty of WordPress is how flexible it is for building just about any publishing solution you can conceive of. And with WP Places, you’re 2-minutes away from launch.
Leave a Reply